The Swipe File
In Spring 2021, I started a weekly Sunday newsletter called The Swipe File.
The Swipe File is meant to be a carefully crafted recommendations of interesting things on the Internet, delivered straight to your inbox every Sunday. My goal is to continue to provide you with a hand-picked selection of ideas, books, and thought-provoking stuff to read, watch, and listen, but also mix in other compelling, inspirational, and fun material. I’m excited to try out a few ideas and hope I can count on your continuous support!
Feel free to send in your feedback. I read every email but only reply to those requiring a response. Thanks for being a subscriber and, once again, welcome to The Swipe File! – Samyak
It’s free. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
Join the 100+ readers who already subscribe:
- 30/05/2021 – On Making Better Decisions, Writing Fast, Growing Business, and more.
- 23/05/2021 – On First Principles, Not Being Wrong, Managing Time, and more.
- 16/05/2021 – On Projects and Companies, Being Rich, Exiting Twitter, and more.
- 09/05/2021 – On Writings and Learnings, Awkward Suits, Artificial Intelligence, and more.
- 01/05/2021 – On The Running Novelist, The Environment Diet, Idea Generation, and more.
- 23/04/2021 – Morning Pages: A Way to Declutter Our Mind
- 16/04/2021 – Writing and Learnings
- 06/04/2021 – Startups and MVP
- 27/03/2021 – On Learning in Public